StarFilter Lite 2
StarFilter Lite 2
is an older product and is no longer for sale. It has been superseded by a newer version.
Click here to learn more about the latest version.
Version 2.0.6 - August 1, 2013
Free Update for All Version 2 Users - To upgrade
to this version simply click the button above and install. You will not have to
uninstall the previous version nor reactivate the plug-in.
- Updated color management subsystem to increase robustness and support the latest color profile formats.
- The plug-in installer detects Corel® PHOTO-PAINT® on the system and facilitates installation into same.
- Corrected a problem where the plug-in would not start when run under Corel® PHOTO-PAINT®.
- Consolidated storage of last used parameters to make operation in Photoshop and other editors consistent.
- Added some additional local data logging during installation to help diagnose installation failures.
- Made some operations e.g., in initial light source analysis, more efficient to enhance speed of operation.
- Built with the new Photoshop® CC SDK (compatible with all versions of Photoshop®).
Version 2.0.5 - May 13, 2013
- Updated some graphic elements of the UI to better support scaled displays.
- Installer will now recognize Photoshop CC 14.x and allow installation into same.
Version 2.0.4 - January 4, 2013
- Added 3200% and 6400% zoom capability, for folks who want to look really closely at the pixels.
- Stability enhancements in the color-management subsystem, to better handle poorly formed color profiles.
- Added awareness of new OpenGL (e.g., 4.2) functions and features.
- Added installer support for Photoshop Elements 11 and several other editor versions not yet released.
- The installer now at the final screen displays the version of the plug-in it has just completed installing.
Version 2.0.3 - September 10, 2012
- Added installer support for Corel® Paintshop® Pro X5.
- Made some minor help file corrections and updates.
- Built with new Photoshop CS6 SDK (prior versions are perfectly compatible with Photoshop CS6).
Version 2.0.2 - April 6, 2012
- Added installer support for Photoshop CS6.
- Corrected an issue where holding down the space bar to pan would fail if certain controls were active.
- Corrected a problem where some people were not able to run the plug-in after installing.
Version 2.0.1 - March 23, 2012
- Released only briefly, then pulled back offline due to installer problems with Windows UAC.
Version 2.0.0 - January 9, 2012
What's New In Version 2.0
- Ultra-fast interactive operation using OpenGL and the GPU on your
- Multi-threaded operation - faster startup and write-back on modern multi-processor
/ multi-core machines.
- Even better Photoshop integration, including space bar panning.
- Now recognizes deeply colored highlights in images, such as reflections from colored
- A great new interactive manual and integrated help facility!
- Better color management - handles the newest ICC profiles.
- Minor bugfixes.
- StarFilter Lite 2 can coexist
on the same machine with StarFilter Lite