StarFilter Pro 3
StarFilter Pro 3
is an older product and is no longer for sale. It has been replaced by a newer version.
Click here to learn more about the latest version.
To use the StarFilter Pro 3
plug-in, you must be running a compatible image editor program on a PC using one of the following operating systems:
- Windows XP, 32 bit or x64
- Vista, 32 bit or x64
- Windows 7, 32 bit or x64
- Windows 8, 32 bit or x64
- Windows 8.1, 32 bit or x64
Compatible image editor programs include:
- Adobe® Photoshop®
- Adobe® Photoshop® Elements
- Corel® PaintShop®
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT®
- Corel® PhotoImpact®
- Computerinsel PhotoLine (version 7.55 and later)
- Any editor program that can use Adobe® Photoshop® 8BF style filter plug-ins*
Your CPU must support the SSE2 instruction set (Intel processors made since 2001 and AMD processors since 2003 have SSE2).
If your computer is older than this, consider buying your kid a new computer so that you can have his/hers.
* We have made every effort to make StarFilter Pro 3
compatible. As we test with additional editors we will list them
here. It is our intent for our product to be compatible with every current photo editor that uses 8BF plug-ins.
We suggest you download it and try it, and by all means let us know what works!
Try Before You Buy
- StarFilter Pro 3 can be
downloaded and run in a fully-functional fashion for a period of fifteen (15) days
without charge. This will allow you to ensure that it is compatible with the photo
editor you use and to see just how amazing the results are for yourself.
In order to continue using
StarFilter Pro 3 beyond the trial period you will need to purchase
a software license and activate your copy.
- Individual Users - This is a single user license. You may install and use StarFilter Pro 3 on up to three
(3) computers for your personal use. However, only one copy of the program may be
in use at any given time. For example, you may install the software on your home
computer, your laptop, and your computer in your office but you may not allow a
friend or fellow employee to use the program on one of these machines while you
are using it on another.
- Business Users - This is a single user license. You may install and use StarFilter Pro 3 on up to three
(3) computers owned by your business. However, only one copy of the program may
be in use at any given time. For example, you may install the software on up to
three workstations and / or laptops owned by your business but you or your employees
may only use one copy of the program at any given time. You may not install the
software on a server so as to make it generally available to your employees.
If your business requires multi-user or site licensing, this service is available.
Please contact ProDigital Software at: Sales@ProDigitalSoftware.com
for more information.
- Virtual Machines - You may install StarFilter Pro 3
on any number of virtual machines on the same physical computer. This will be considered
a single installation of the licensed software. However these virtual machines may
not be shared or installed on a server so as to make them generally available to
There may be technical licensing issues associated with virtual machine installations.
Please feel free to contact ProDigital Software
if licensing activation problems arise in an installation of this kind.
Privacy and Security Policy
- We will not disclose your eMail address nor purchase details to anyone else. We
hate spam. In addition we run up-to-date, state-of-the-art firewall and antivirus
- StarFilter Pro 3 sends information
about the version of the plug-in you have installed, the OS in which it is running,
and your license number to our server to facilitate activation and automatic checks
for the availability of software updates.